After a rather heavy week it’s time to lighten up a bit. Here are some random (and sometimes funny) oddities for the week:
- I’ve been laughing at this panda rolling down a hill for the last 3 days. I just watch it on loop. And giggle like a toddler.
- I took this selfie when playing with Snapchat filters the other day. Even though this really is a filter, I feel like it’s what my eyebrows look like all the time.
- I’ve sang “Hurts so Good” by John Cougar Mellencamp about 100 times this week. At the top of my lungs. And kinda danced a lot. You should do it too. Instantly makes the day better. 🙂
- I ordered the wrong size of shoes online a few months ago in a close out sale. They are almost a full size too big. But I’m wearing them today just because. My feet are flopping around like Fievel Goes West. Or a clown. Probably more the clown side of things.
- Confession: when I need some exercise calories or just really want to get in an instant good mood, I’ll get up and dance with The Fitness Marshall. He just makes me laugh and laugh. I’ve been addicted to these two songs this week: Yeah and Swalla. My cat doesn’t judge my horrible dance moves.
Alright, well, I’ve probably embarrassed myself enough today. Have a happy Friday everyone!
TODAY I LOVE: those special phone wipe things that clean the gunk off your phone screen. Because eww.