My life lately has definitely turned into one big ball of randomness. And you know what? I’m kinda ok with it. Well, most of it. Welcome to some random!
- I really need to make some time to read. I miss it. I haven’t taken a lunch at work in….well, way too long (and I usually read during it), and I’ve kept myself busy in the evenings. I’m off all next week so fingers crossed my eye cooperates and I can dive into another place and time.
- Dating is hard and I have no idea what I’m doing. I’m way too naive for all of this.
- I’m still obsessed with Foy Vance. He’s at the very top of my list to see if he ever tours near me.
- I found the BEST pair of tights the other day. They are thick and so soft and warm. I recoiled at the price, but I can see them lasting for quite a long time. If you need a pair, check these out.
- Because driving is particularly difficult for me, I haven’t been home to see my family in a couple of months. I can’t wait to see them next week! I always stay at my grandma’s house when I go (she’s my favorite human). I’m from such a tiny, off-the-beaten-path town that at night…it’s magical. It’s so dark you can see every star and so quiet you can hear every bird and bug. The moon GLOWS. I sleep in this little room, upstairs, with the window open. My heart explodes a little every time. Peace and contentment. It grounds me.
- I want to subscribe to Disney+ so badly, but I already have several streaming services and I’m about 50 show behind that I need to watch. BUT DISNEY.
- Gym life has dwindled to nothing as my depth perception is in the toilet. Lately I’ve been doing yoga at home. I found an app I really like that isn’t expensive. Anyway, I’m really loving yoga (as I’ve said before) but there are several poses that are just terrible awful and I’m sure I’m doing it wrong because they hurt. I have a running list: dolphin, camel, wheel, and puppy dog pose. No, nope, not happening. I think next week I’ll try to get back to the gym for at least some boring stationary cardio. I mean, I can’t fall off a stationary bike, can I?
- I can’t wait for my next hair appointment because I need a lot more red in my hair. Gimme.
Have a wonderful weekend, my kind friends. Find a way to smile in this random world.
TODAY I LOVE: tacos (I had one the other night and it was delightful)
SONG OF THE DAY: “Where Does the Good Go” by Sleeping at Last (cover)