Hey, hey hey…it’s Friday! Here are some things that have been keeping me giggling or interested for the last few weeks:
- Last week I was listening to a random apple playlist while I was working. It played an OLD country song (which I never listen to) and oh my goodness. It zapped me right back to my childhood. I was raised in a tiny country town in the middle of nowhere. And yes, little Sarah even had a belt with her name on the back and boots. Anyway, that one song made me hunt up some of the other old country gems I remember hearing when I was a little, hanging out in my dad’s shop while he worked, and dancing. Should you want to listen to what I found, check it out here.
- If you haven’t read the book to The Handmaid’s Tale, you should. You should also check out the new series on Hulu of the same name. HOLY SMOKES. First off, Elisabeth Moss is an incredible actress and she plays Offred to perfection. I’m addicted.
- Really funny cats. I mean, come on.
- I GET MY HAIR DONE TODAY. Yes, that statement warranted all caps. I only go every 12ish weeks and it is in desperate need of some loving TLC. My hair gal is a genius of color and I just can’t wait to let her at it. If you’re in the SGF area, you really need to check out Erin Wheaton at Blu Skies Salon!
- So I started playing the Sims again. Don’t worry, I’m a very fair ruler.
- I’ve been cheating on coffee with hot tea every now and again. Don’t tell.
- I’m also having a love affair with sleep. We can’t seem to get enough of each other.
TODAY I LOVE: the vintage Kansas City Royals shirt I’m wearing today.